Flexera, Inc. 2019 – Present
Regional Vice President, Sales
Support a team of 8 Major Account Managers selling Flexera’s broad software portfolio of technology value optimization solutions.
SSH Communications Security, Inc. 2016-2019
Executive responsible for selling SSH Software and Consulting Solutions to Commercial and Federal Customers. Trained inside sales team, created marketing material, negotiated contracts and closed sales. Key accounts include Citigroup, Fidelity Investments, Vanguard, MetLife, Fannie Mae, The World Bank, IRS
- Key presenter for the FBI’s security industry outreach – 1,000 participants.
- Highest rated presenter at the IIA’s annual conference – 200+ attendees
- Served on numerous security panels – cloud security alliance, ISC2, etc.
- Author of number security articles that were published within mainstream media – Security Boulevard, InfoSecurity, DataCenter Journal, Government Cyber Insider, CyberDefense Magazine, Aberdeen, InfoTech
- Closed 7 figure transaction within the first 3 months, with $3.8 million in add-on revenue.
VP Sales, Eastern US & Federal
SecureAuth Corporation 2015 – 2016
SecureAuth prevents the unauthorized use of valid credentials (which is the #1 cause of all data breaches). SecureAuth has been particularly successful with service-based businesses, media and entertainment, healthcare, and manufacturing customers that are frustrated with the high cost of traditional identity management systems or are worried about users circumventing identity security controls. We’ve been able to quickly deliver industry-leading identity/security solutions that address a seemingly incongruent dichotomy: highly secure, yet unobtrusive to users. Acquired by Core Solutions.
Regional Sales Manager – NY, NJ Regional Accounts
SPLUNK 2013 – 2015
Splunk is a leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence. Our company’s mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. More than half of the Fortune 100 and thousands of enterprises, universities, government agencies, and service providers use Splunk software to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations, security, web intelligence, customer and business analytics and more.
Regional Sales Manager, Major Accounts – NJ, NY, PA
Sell Splunk’s award-winning products to major accounts within NJ, NY, and PA.
VORDEL (Acquired by Axway Corporation 2011 – 2013
Vordel’s API Server is a middleware product that is used to: create, secure, and manage API’s, enforce identity (Policy Enforcement Point (PEP)), secure on-premise and cloud interactions/integrations (cloud service broker), and facilitate mobile enablement (Bring Your Own Device).
- Sold first deal over 7 figures
- Sold first two Enterprise License Agreements – Financial Service Customer and Government Agency
Regional Territory Manager – Vordel Product Sales – Financial Service & Insurance
Sell Vordel’s API Server to Financial Service and Insurance accounts throughout the United States and Canada
Regional Territory Manager – Commercial & Government Accounts
Sell Vordel’s industry-leading product portfolio to commercial and government accounts in CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA, AL, FL
ORACLE CORPORATION – NEW YORK, NY 2005 – 2011
Oracle Corporation (Nasdaq: ORCL) is an enterprise software provider with a range of tools for managing business data, supporting business operations, and facilitating collaboration and application development.
Technology Sales Manager – Commercial Named Accounts – 2007 – 2011
· Sell entire Oracle technology stack (Database, Middleware, Security, Business Intelligence, Content management) to named commercial accounts throughout New York Tri-State
· FY09 – 106% Quota achievement
· FY08 – 89% Quota attainment
Technology Sales Manager – Super GEO – 2005 – 2007
· Sell entire Oracle technology stack to commercial customers throughout Mid & Southern New Jersey
· Manage and lead a large virtual team to accomplish sales objectives. This team included: 2 Oracle Direct Reps, 2 BDC Reps, 3 FMW Reps, 3 Solution Architects, and Oracle’s partner network.
· Lead Oracle’s All Partner Territory (APT) sales efforts for New Jersey
· FY07 – Quota Achievement 111%
o #1 Super GEO Rep in NJ
· FY06 – Quota Achievement 106%
o Awarded Tri-State Rookie-Of-The-Year Award
ONYX SOFTWARE CORPORATION – PRINCETON, NJ
Onyx Software Corp. (Nasdaq: ONXS) is a global supplier of customer relationship management (CRM) software that allows organizations to increase sales, ensure customer loyalty, decrease costs, and establish a sustainable competitive advantage.
Senior Account Executive -2004 – 2005
· Sold complex software and consulting services to SVP and C-Level executives within mid-to-large enterprises.
· Target markets included financial, professional and telecommunications industry.
· Supported business partners by presenting Onyx solutions during key events
· Generated opportunity pipeline of $6M within first 6 months.
DROPLETS, INC – New York, NY
A start-up software infrastructure firm which develops and sells an asynchronous platform for rich, thin-client application development and delivery that can be deployed in a browser, from a desktop, and from wireless devices.
Vice President of Sales 2/01-4/04
· Sell software licenses to strategic key accounts such as Eastman Chemical, Pitney Bowes, Forbes, and DataTech.
· Present complex technology solutions to VP and C-Level executives, industry analysts, partners, venture capitalists, and the press.
· Create systems integration and partnership channels. Sample partnerships include – Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC), MEC Technologies, Oracle, IBM, Sun Microsystems, The Mind Electric, SavaJe, and Moneyline Telerate.
· Develop software licensing and partnership agreements, prepare and present ROI and TCO to senior management, negotiate contracts and close sales.
An $85 million, 500+ consultant Internet Systems Integration firm, headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Director of Sales 2000 – 2001
As a Selling Sales Manager reporting to the Vice President of Sales
· 140% of Quota – Fortune 1000 Accounts sold include Goldman Sachs, ING Barings, Multex/Reuters, Comedy Central Pfizer, and Harper Collins/News America.
· Managed Mid-Atlantic territory inclusive of NY, NJ, PA, and CT. Including one business development representative.
· Presented company vision and service offerings during industry trade shows and executive briefings.
· Identified opportunities and presented ONE’s unique value proposition to VP and C-Level Executives, negotiated contracts and closed business.
· Fostered and managed vendor relationships with: Pivotal Software, SalesLogix, Silverstream, Art Technology Group, and E.Piphany.
· Leadership participation in ONE’s e-Team (ONE’s elite sales reps geared towards strategic accounts.) PRINCETON, NJ
Senior Sales Consultant 1996 – 2000
Responsible for selling Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Internet software solutions combined with implementation-consulting services. Specialize in large-scale mobile sales force deployment and real-time Internet customer communications.
· Consistently exceeded quota
· Achieved top sales producer status for 1997, 1998, and 1999. Pivotal’s number one VAR sales representative for three consecutive years.
· Initiated company expansion into the Mid-Atlantic region.
· Sourced sales opportunities, initiated contacts, scheduled appointments, delivered client presentations, sold software and consulting services and oversaw projects.
· Conducted needs analysis and wrote proposals recommending appropriate enterprise solutions.
· Automated customer’s best practices and initiate process redesign.
· Participated in industry trade shows, events, and seminars.
· Wrote CRM articles for industry publications.
PROGRESSIVE DEVELOPMENT GROUP, INC. – WELLESLEY, MA 1994 – 1996
A public seminar, training development, and speaker agency firm.
Vice President of Sales
· Developed business, marketing, sales, and Internet strategy.
· Personally sold 60% of all training and development programs to corporate customers.
· Designed all marketing and corporate correspondence.
· Evaluated trainers and negotiated contracts and agreements.
· Responsible for all day-to-day business operations.
NOBI INTERNATIONAL, LTD. NEWTON, MA – 1989 – 1994
Publisher of the IREN. A monthly magazine targeting real estate investors in Japan and Europe and authorized agent for the Nihon Keizai Shimbun ( NIKKEI, Japan’s Economic Journal), a Japanese financial publication similar to the Wall Street Journal.
President 1993 – 1994
· Complete Profit and Loss responsibility.
· Generated 15% of all business.
· Increased average quarterly net income.
· Saved $60,000 annually in operating costs by rearranging workloads and removing redundant and unproductive personnel.
· Reduced accounts payable 23% through vendor negotiation.
· Reduced accounts receivable 20% through aggressive collection techniques.
· Responsible for all aspects of marketing; branding, direct mail/advertising copy, and response analysis
Sales Manager/General Manager 1989 – 1993
· Personally sold and coordinated over 30% of all business.
· Consistently reached or exceeded sales projections resulting in an annual 15% revenue increase.
· Recruited, hired, trained, and supervised a national in-house sales force of 15.
· Managed all company functions and staff of eight, including production, customer service, and administration.
· Redesigned all sales and marketing materials.
education: LESLEY COLLEGE – CAMBRIDGE, MA
Programs in Management for Business and Industry.
B.S. Applied Management 1990. Earned 3.87 G.P.A.
A graduate of Dale Carnegie Course in Public Speaking and Human Relations.
Sales Training & Certification
- MEDDPIC – Command of the Plan, MEDDPIC – Command of the Message
- A graduate of Dale Carnegie Course in Public Speaking & Human Relations
- Sandler Sales Training
- Infomentis Sales Training
- Franklin Covey Sales Training
- ValueVision Sales Training – QP =VMd x V x Po x Pl
- Advanced Situational Sales Negotiation
- Power Messaging
- Oracle Value Selling Foundation Training
- Know it Now Learning Curriculum – Executive Conversations
- Customer-Focused Selling
- DiscoverOrg Certification for Sales
technical: Conversant knowledge of Java, ASP, JSP, C#, .NET, and Service Oriented Architecture/Web Services, Oracle DB, Oracle RAC, Oracle OBIEE, Golden Gate, Oracle Content Management, Oracle Coherence, Oracle GRID, Oracle FMW, RedHat Linux, Oracle IdM. Oracle WebCenter, Oracle ECM, BPEL BPM, Droplets UI Server – RIA Technologies, API’s, REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, Oauth, URI’s, PEP, PDP. Splunk, OEG, Vordel, IOT, Elastic Search (ELK), Hadoop, AWS, VM Ware, Tableau, SecureAuth, Universal Key Manager, CryptoAuditor, Privx, SSH, FlexeraOne, FNMS, App Broker/App Portal, IT Visibility, Flexera ITAM, Flexera Cloud Cost Optimization, Cloud Migration and Modernization.
computer skills: Working knowledge of Office365, Adobe InDesign, VISIO, MS Access, PeachTree Accounting, Dragon, MS FrontPage, HTML, some CGI scripting, Crystal Reports, Salesforce, HubSpot, SalesLogix, E.Piphany, WordPress, Tableau, DiscoverOrg.
personal: Black Belt Tae Kwon Do (Grandmaster Myong-Koo Cho), Jeet Kun Do (Sifu Rick Tucci), Golf, Scuba Diving, Tennis.